A small and lovely guesthouse in Võru by the beautiful Katariina allee, a five-minute-walk from Tammula Lake promenade, the Old Town of Võru, and the new central square of the city.
The building was built in 1931 and originally housed the A. Le Coq Lemonade Bottling Plant. In 2019, the house was renovated and a guesthouse was built there.
When restoring the building, as many original details as possible (staircase, partly doors, window jambs, etc.) have been preserved to celebrate the original beauty of the old house.