The small wooden Tobrova tsässon on the right side of the Tobrova-Küllätüvä road looks like a small barn with a modest cross on the roof. This Orthodox chapel built in 1932 is dedicated to Easter – the most important holiday in Tobrova and nearby villages. Behind the Tobrova tsässon is the Luikjärve farm fort: a well-preserved Seto farm with a closed courtyard, which has been restored by the Obinitsa Museum.
Contact the Obinitsa Museum for more information about the tsässon and the farm.
www.visitvoru.ee lehe valmimist rahastas Eesti maaelu arengukava 2014-2020 LEADER programm, projekt "UMA MEKK Võrumaa külalisele".